- Download plugin package - automater-plugin.zip
- Log in to the store's administrative panel and go to the Modules / Modules and services tab
- Click the Add new module button at the top right of the page and select the downloaded plug-in file
- Using the search engine, find a module called Automater.pl
- Select Automater.pl items and install it by clicking the Install button
- Log in to the Automater.pl system and go to the Settings / settings / API tab
- If the keys are not generated, click the button Generate new keys
- Rewrite the API Key and API Secret values to configure the plugin and run it by setting the Status item to Active
- In the product settings in the online store, a new Automater.pl section will be displayed - product ID in Automater, just select an existing product from the list (if there is no equivalent, it should be created in the Automater panel in the Products / Store / list of products tab
- That's all- from now on products related to Automater will be sent automatically.
Update of store inventory in the store based on the status of code bases:
Optionally, you can configure the synchronization of inventory in linked products with code databases. To activate this option you need access to CRON and adding the following entry to it:
*/20 * * * * /usr/bin/curl --silent http://store-address.com/modules/automater/cron.php &>/dev/null
In the above command, you should exchange the store-address.com to the address of your store. Adding this command will cause the inventory to be updated every 20 minutes.