The connection of Automater system with Magento platform allows you to automatic sending codes or files to Clients after payment.
Automater plugin combined with the online store allows you to automatically:
- connect products from the store with products on Automater
- create a transaction in Automater after purchase in store
- posting payments in Automater after payment in store
Note: to install the plug-in you will need IT knowledge and access to the SSH console on your server. Additional information about the plug-in can be found in a dedicated repository:
Instructions for installation of plug-in:
- Log in to the server via SSH
- Go to the main directory where the Magento store installation is located
- Execute the following command:
composer require automater-pl/magento-2
- After successful installation, execute these two commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Log in to the shop administration panel and go to the tab Stores / Settings / Configuration, then select the SALES category from the list and click on Automater
- Log in to Automater.pl and go to the Settings / Settings / API
- If the keys are not generated, click Generate new keys
- Enter the values for the API Key and API Secret to the online store and run the plugin by changing Enabled select to Yes
- If you want your synchronise stock with the code base in Automater, set Stock Synchronization to Yes
- Go to the product settings in the Magento store for which you want to activate the automatic shipping of the product after purchase. You will find a new field there: Product ID in Automater, simply select an existing product from the list (if there is no equivalent, create it in the Automater panel under Products / Shop / Product list)
- Done - now related products from Automater will be sent automatically.
In case of problems with the installation and setup plugins please feel free to contact us by clicking here. If you are interested in the wider possibilities of integration we invite you to become familiar with our API.